on 11/16/2000 1:36 PM, Oul Shakur at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> what are your top 10 favourite mix albums mixed by detroit techno dj's?

Didn't see a reply to this, so I'll list my favorites (on CD), the first
half of which are essential:

DJ Bone - Subject:Detroit Volume 2 - EUKACD0006-2
DJ Rolando - The Aztec Mystic Mix - URCD-049
Dan Bell - The Button Down Mind of Daniel Bell - Tresor.142
Jeff Mills - Mix-Up Vol. 2 - Sony 484028 2
Derrick May - Mix-Up Vol. 5 - Sony 487565 2
Kevin Saunderson - X-Mix, Transmission from Deep Space Radio - k7061cd
Claude Young - DJ Kicks: Claude Young - k7045cd
Stacy Pullen - DJ Kicks: Stacey Pullen - k7049cd
DJ T-1000 - Supercollider - GENPROMO1
John Acquaviva - From Saturday to Sunday - ClubStar 878 356-2

There are others.  Assault owns the Booty Mix CD market locally.  I'd love
to get my hands on some of the more recent TP stuff, Theo's mix discs are
supposed to be very good, and jungliztz need to keep an eye out for the very
limited Black Fu - Tiger Crane Technique Mix CD.
--
There4IM