Ahhhh!!! Wheel Me Out!!! What an amazing track!! I have this Ze records compilation from New York about 1983 that has Material featuring Nona Hendryx "Bustin' Out", the afore mentioned Was not was track and a couple of August Darnell and Fonda Rae tracks!! An "inspirational" record of mine that I listen to when I get down about making music. If you see anything on Ze... buy it!

Ollie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Actually, Ken didn't REMIX it, he MIXED it.
Also check out  . . . . "Wheel Me Out" if you dig that flava.

peace & respect,

TP
www.TerrenceParker.com
1.248.784.7233