>From http://www.hyperreal.org/music/lists/313/
>
> This list was set up by myself to be a forum for the ***discussion*** of
Detroit
> techno artists or artists directly influenced by Detroit techno artists.
> That said, it would be no great coincidence if the list followed the same
> progression as techno music has. That is, just as the works of the
original
> Detroiters has provided the framework on which much of techno music has
been
> built upon so too should the stated purpose of the list serve as the basis
> for broader ****discussion****.

If you cared to **discuss** the inner workings of your tracks and how they
are 313 related, then post
a link to the track being **discussed** that would be a whole different ball
game.  Enticing people with
the track title and a small blurb about the general feel of the track (while
I generally believe that dubby chord stabs
have relevance I do not in general see the 313 association).

Since we are all going to get picky today please read K.J's post regarding
313 rules
todd