I remember that quote of May's, about music should be as
good without drums as it is with - i.e. it should be able to
stand on it's own without the rhythm section.
Which is funny considering his pseudonym don't you think,
and how many of his tracks are rhythm based?
Also, what about the lp he was going to be producing of
drummers (were they African?)... whatever has happened
to that?

And please tell me, is it any day now until the new Black
Flag? (massive!)

cheers,

Dan (trying to keep as on topic as possible!)

http://www,geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html

http://www.mp3.com/DanButler