[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Also, what about the lp he was going to be producing of
> drummers (were they African?)... whatever has happened
> to that?
>
> And please tell me, is it any day now until the new Black
> Flag? (massive!)

Hmmm, looks like we should start compiling a list of most
anticipated/delayed releases in Detroit techno. Some others:

- Kenny Larkin's "Seven Nights" album on Art of Dance
- KMS-071: Gary Martin - "Casa Cugat" (although apparently the white
labels are out now?!)
- Universe 2 Universe
- the reissue of Axis 002 (okay, so that's probably not going to happen,
but a bit of wishful thinking never hurt anyone :) )

Otto