From: "debonair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> the obvious are works by philip glass,
> steve reich, gavin bryars, arvo part.

bryars is a fool. "jesus blood never failed me" is perhaps the lamest tune
ever done!

others:

La Mont Young - his high tension wire pieces sound like pullover by speedy j
John Cage - any man that amplifies a cactus is fine by me ;-)
Xenakis
Stockhausen
Feldman

more interesting(!) stuff: Nam June Paik, Ben Patterson

Reich is the man though... his phase pieces, music for 18 muscians, tellihem
(sp?!?!)  *swoon* i've heard a lot of remixes of "come out" ... ken ishii
played one last year on NYE...

tan...
--
graham [tan] wilson - i do because i couldn't care less
[EMAIL PROTECTED]