Sorry for the late reply. B-day this weekend and only now recovered enough to
go
trough my 313 mailbox. (had a blast at a verry big commercial party but with
Kevin, Derrick & Stacey + Luke Slater playing in the Technoroom and Bob sinclar
& Roger Sanchez(a big ego but does know how to rock a big hall with House)in
the
House Room.

I liked it a lot, calm cool sounding House&Techno wit a tech-house flavor..Not
peaktime music but it does the trick for me

JayCee