I have seen St Germain perform twice this last summer. The musicians
really can play, but unfortunately they only play stuff from Tourist and
the performance is rather short (45 minutes). At their Lowlands gig they
also played "Soul Salsa Soul" as an encore.

A good night out!!!!!

>>> Charles Prince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03-12-2000 18:54:25

St. Germain is playing here in Toronto this week. Has anyone seen the
new live set yet? Back when Boulevard came out, Navarre spent the
show behind the desk while his musicians were on stage. I guess the
music's the thing, right?

Thanks,
Wes
n.p. Inner City: Do Ya (C. Craig remix)