I've seen him spin a few times here in Chicago about two-three years ago, and I was neither impressed nor dissappointed. His set fluctuated between Deep house and tech-house. I also have a couple of his releases on a label which I can't remember at the moment. They are sort of on the Trip-hop tip: some really mild repeating vocals, and kind of ambient minimal music behind. Decent records.. If anyone is interested I can look them up and give you a more accurate description and review...

Dennis

From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Gemini
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 17:43:33 +1100

I am looking for info on the elusive Gemini for a little article I am
writing. Does anyone have any experince watching him DJ, ideas on his
releases etc. He just brought out The Music Hall this year which has a kinda
Detoit/Chicago feel and of course he's released material on Planet E (not
sure of all the titles).

Cheers

Cyclone