I would guess, not much.  As Nader joked, "... however I _do_ think that
Gore lost _me_ the election."  The true techno artists might get a little
more money if it were not for the likes of these "electronica" artists.
But, if it were not for them, would there be a all new techno catagory
brought to us by ford focus? And who _would_ be standing up there?
Not that I'm really sure I would miss it (it being the best in techno
award).  Awards are BS anyways, IMO.

-Derek