Another Thursday is upon us, which means that is BLUR time again. This week
marks a transition from our usual format, as Interia Labs, Grok Studios and
Southern Outpost join Division to bring Seattle a new night. Still named
BLUR, the purpose of the night is to provide a platform for those musical
styles lacking exposure in Seattle. These include techno, electro, idm,
experimental, ghettotech, detroit-sytle house, down tempo and abstract hip
hop as well as uniting them with more established genres such as trance and
jungle.

This week we'll be running 10pm - 2am with a line up that looks a little
like this:
10 - 11 : Kris Moon (Division)
11 - 12 : Kanderbuffer (Inertia Labs)
12 - 01 : Phil Chan (Southern Outpost/Grok Studios)
01 - 02 : Muschi (Inertia Labs)

Next week (December 14) we're taking a break as Bad Boy Bill and Dieselboy
play, but the next week (December 21) we're opening the upstairs area for
two rooms. Downstairs will focus on dancefloor sounds, while upstairs moves
down tempo, spacey and a little loungey.

Those details again are:

BLUR
Thursday Nights 10pm - 2am
Aristocrats
$3.00
4th and Main
Downtown Seattle

Apologies to anyone that came down last week to find us closed, the club
owner wanted to shut it fearing those wild WTO rioters.