Personally I have to say that I DO have confidence that this will come off.
I'll be very disappointed if there is no live show, though, as happened in
'98, when hundreds paid a hefty ticket fee and made it down to London for
what turned out to be (highly enjoyable) a DJs-only session, only to find
out that UR played live at 69 in Glasgow two days later for a handful of
people. Ideally, I'm hoping that UR and Drexciya both play live...

But I have to say that I think calling people on this list 'player haters'
(ahem) just because they express doubts about everyone on the bill making it
over is a little out of order. Everyone on this list will have had
experience of big-name DJs not showing up at some point or other.

Oh, and if anyone saw the feature on Moodymann in the new Slut, they may
have noticed that Ranx is described as 'the only UK promoter to have brought
Moodymann to the UK to DJ', which isn't strictly true. I saw him spin at
Pure at The Arches in Glasgow in about '96 where I believe he was a last
minute replacement for Terrence Parker who couldn't attend due to the
then-recent death of Ken Collier. Wicked night, that: K Hand, Memory
Foundation, Sativa, KDJ, T&B...

TOM