Wooh... Somebody got out of bed the wrong side :)

I have lost count of the number of times I have gone to see Moodymann only
to hear he hasn't turned up. Well, I haven't actually... it's 2 times and 1
of them was at Space which does that a lot anyway. Nonetheless, it's a
fairly reasonable doubt and it's not based on any player hating, just
experience. In any case, I AM GOING TO BUY A TICKET TO THIS. I do have every
faith in Ranx even if he is a grump, as the 3 chairs night was probably the
best night out I have ever had in London and I know Frank Jack thinks the
same too. So what else do you need to know? Well, I need to know where
exactly to get tickets, is it only via the web site, or do they have them in
Atlas, too?

I hope to see you all there too, those of you that attain charitable status
in time, of course.

Jonny.