Dominatrix - Dominatrix Sleeps Tonight - 1984 Streetwise Records

 Sorry I don't know the rest..............

----- Original Message -----
From: "101 101" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 7:43 AM
Subject: [313] Very old 80's id's

: Hello friends, I need id's for these songs.
:
: The first has a chick saying, "The dominatrix sleeps
: tonight" and it has a catchy little electro sound.
: I'm guessing it's 89' or 90'?
:
: Next is an 80's dance sounding number. I believe it's
: a remix type thing. The song sounds kind of
: depechemodeish/camoflauge style. He sings, "Why would
: you crucify me". Only it's like, "Whhyyy would
: youuu... Cruciiiifyyy meeee." then it goes into a
: little depeche style synth. Any ideas?
:
: The last one has a guy in a raspy kind of voice
: saying,
: "well their is no love between us, anyyymoore" And it
: has a dark little synth after he says that. There's
: also samples of some lady saying, "he loves me, he
: loves me not" And there's a madonna sample saying,
: "Yeahhah" A little guitar sample too. Pretty clubby
: late 80's sounding. any ideas? thanks a lot.
:
:
: Do You Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
: http://shopping.yahoo.com/
:
: To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: