Well his remixes of the covers were definetly great.  I feel that his
sister's vocals and his production put the original Greatest Dancer by I
believe Sister Sledge to shame.  Rob did a great job with both his dj set and
his live set...it just seems sometimes people are trying to critique the
music the deeply that they stop enjoying it.  Innovation or not he was
playing at a club where he is paid to play music to allow people to have a
good time and dance and to what I witnessed he did all that very well.  Rob
was not playing in front of a panel that would be picking apart his music and
making connections such as how covers are related to rock sets or if doing
covers is innovative or not.  The point is Rob did what he was there to do
and he did it extremely well.  Now for discussion sake on this list I can see
where this topic would come up but to be disapointed in his set for the
reasons you have stated seems kind of rediculous...just enjoy the music while
ur hearing it and disect it if you want later.

-Stacey