Actually, although I play the DJ Pierre Wild Pitch remix of "Late Night,"
it doesn't seem as wild-pitchy to me as a lot of the others; the
rythmic bed is a lot stiffer sounding than the more flowing examples
are.  On the other hand, if DJ Pierre calls it "wild pitch", then there
you go.

The thing I don't like about this record is that it's pressed at very
low volumes, practically the only one I need to push all the way to 10
on my Rane when the average steady-in-the-red setting is 7 (those of
you who know Ranes can see what I'm saying, this record lacks *punch*!).
I've tried a couple different copies so it's not just my particular one.

I don't know if this is a Pow Wow characteristic or just a bum pressing.

phred