http://www.x313.com

so, it looks like KDJ is gonna be djing, but the "miscommunication" over UR's appearance has ended up with...

"UR presents Interstellar Fugitives James "Suburban Knight" Pennington Live With Guest Fugitives from UR. In a rare London Dj Strike the unseen and unheard CLANDESTINE (UR) will unleash the funk from Detroit alongside NAMOWAN, touching down from the RED PLANET."

hmmm... sounds good, but quite honestly it was the prospect of a live set from UR that really made my eyes light up when this party was initially announced. shame. i may still go along, but if anyone definitely wants a ticket, let me know.

cheers

rob