Hmmm. Don't know what to make of this. 'Guest fugitives from UR' could mean
anything. Suburban Knight is now the only listed survivor from the original
line up announced of 'Mike Banks, Drexciya, Aztec Mystic, S Knight,
Perception, Decon & Chaos'. No, I don't know who Clandestine and Namowan are
either. They might be great DJs, but personally I was looking forward to
seeing Drexciya for the first time. UR live was never actually promised,
mind.

In addition, I notice Jarvis Cocker is no longer listed, but Pete Wiggs from
St Etienne has been added. I was looking forward to seeing Cocker 'cos I
like the man's style.

I guess Ranx or UR themselves are the only people who can clear this up....

Whatever, I'm definitely looking forward to hooking up with 313ers there.

> http://www.x313.com
>
> so, it looks like KDJ is gonna be djing, but the "miscommunication" over
> UR's appearance has ended up with...
>
> "UR presents Interstellar Fugitives James "Suburban Knight" Pennington
Live