Acts like Kid 606 cost about 1/4 the amount of any of
the warp/rephlex artists you mention here.  I'm sure
many folks would be interested in seeing a show such
as the one you propose, but it would require major
promotion, needless to say.

-joe

p.s. aphex and some other rephlex heads are going on a
US tour this winter anyway.