this is the best idea that i've heard in a long time. i saw autechre live in toronto a couple of years ago and they were fantastic. i've never seen any of the others...if they were all in one place, i would definitly be there.

From: "Dr. Robot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] boards of canada +
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:25:57 -0500

313'ers,

i was interested in finding out how many of you guys are into boards of
canada. if ya are, i figure we need to get a mass email together to write to
the motor to try to pull these guys in to detroit to play a show. i
personaly think that would be an opertunity of a life time but maybe its
just me. maybe we can pull together some kind of warp/rephlex show here in
detoit with all the all stars (autechre, aphex twin, jamie lindell, bogdan
raczynski, u-ziq, etc.)

now, i know i cant be the only warp head out there, and to be quite honest,
i dont see why we couldnt bring these guys out if we can pull in acts like
funkstorung and kid 606.if a show if this calibur were to ever exist, how
many of you would be there?

thanks,
mike