>my memory must be failing me as per usual - i thought Richard Benson was an
>Ian Pooley alias on Force Inc about 5 years ago?

didn't know about that?!? can anyone confirm this?
I always tought that Duckenfield and Benson are
mates from Sheffield...
And what about that Nucleus label, it says on Diversions
that album is licenced from Nucleus... I think I've read
in one interview with DJ Ease (of Nightmares on Wax) that
this is his label... what's up with that label, discography ?

>>Point Blank is a collaboration between Duckenfield and Brown.
>
>i coulda sworn Jeroem Verhijj (sp?), aka Secret Cinema, was behind Point
>Blank "Meng's Theme" on R&S.

don't know about this one... but it seems point blank is pretty popular
and pretty stupid name :-) ...who knows, maybe some rock acts also
record under that name...

>was/is there another Point Blank?  i remember a Point Blank, or something
>similar, doing the first or second release on Dave Angel's Rotation label -
>is this the Duckenfield/Brown one?

don't know, but I have an EP released on London's Phono Records and
I know they also released one 12" on Back 2 Basics...

>Chris is also behind a house label called Primitive - the Primitive Tools
>series of records.

any discography for it? url ?

thanks
rob