I wrote Gwendal something a little longer, but in essence my recommendations
are some of the Assault and Godfather tracks, a large helping of Aux 88
and other Direct Beat releases, and quite a bit of Dance Mania especially
DJ Deeon.  Rick Garcia is also consistently good.  Much of the rest is
very hit or miss, and I took a pass on "Belle Isle Tech."

One thing that's not readily apparent outside Detroit (and Chicago I imagine)
is that booty/bass DJs don't spin entirely that style in their sets, at
least the ones I've seen.  That's how things like Plastic Dreams slip in.
Anything you can play 140 bpm +/- and have it *jump* -- that's what to use.

phred