> lil'louis whitefalls, where was this published first? other trax on that
> ep? tx

"White Falls" is a bootleg of "Why'd U Fall" from the Epic release (not the
triple pack on Ffrr) of "I Called U". The original is very rare, apparently,
though I don't know why, exactly. If anybody wants a copy, I know of someone
who has one they sold on ebay and didn't get the payment for. Email me off
list for his details. Alternatively, the bootleg seems to be popping up a
bit more often. I don't know if there's any difference between the two as
I've only heard "Why'd U Fall".

Jonny.