I finally picked this bad boy up last weekend and it's a treat. Three songs
in a similar, if less over the top style to the Recognition EP. New
Direction is the A-side (on mine it has a B-side label). It's fabulous. If
you like Stewart Walker, particularly the Nevermore EP, you'll love his
stuff. It's minimal, funky, exceedingly soulful, dark in a mysterious way
and it has these beautiful melodies that hint at becoming, and always just
give you a hint of what they are. The restraint he puts into his music is
the most impressive thing.

He posted his website here a little while ago. It has a lot of audio clipsof
the three EPs on his Recognition label, live audio and video.
http://recognition.art.pl/ I know some of you need a few nudges to check
stuff out online, so consider this a shove.

Time to hunt down Recognition 03 - Meaning, and that CD now.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger

"Feeling Like A Kid Again... My Eyes Are Glued to the Floor.
I Hope I Mumble Goodbye As You Walk Out the Door.
UhOhUhohh... UhOhUhohhh... UhOhUhohhh...
The Damage is Done." - Yo La Tengo