I also got the Future Farmers EP on Corn Warning. I've been listening to
Kent Williams AKA Chaircrusher's music for at least five years now and I
have to say that Plasma (Novi) - track A2 is his most fully realized work
yet (not to degrade any of the other great stuff that mostly only Iowans
know about). It's a lengthy percussive techno workout. Everyone should pick
up this record. It's heady and rump shakin'. He chose the perfect time to
set up his label because this track needs to be heard. Great work Kent! I
haven't really had a chance to let the rest of the EP sink in yet, but it
sounds very good on a first listen.

Go Hawks! (Slap me now).

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger

"Feeling Like A Kid Again... My Eyes Are Glued to the Floor.
I Hope I Mumble Goodbye As You Walk Out the Door.
UhOhUhohh... UhOhUhohhh... UhOhUhohhh...
The Damage is Done." - Yo La Tengo