IMHO the booty guys to watch are Disco D and Zap.
their mixes are available on www.gtirecordings.com

while we're on the subject, there's a bunch of
staple tracks that I hear in their and assaults'
and godfathers' mixes that I just can't trainspot.

(Though I recently figured out who DJ Funk was!)

Assault has sampled/remixs of tracks with the vocal part:
"Aww sh--/Here we go/Hit it from the back/Beat that ---"
but who did the original?  is it from my Miami?
(on the new Assault mix,
there's a raw "Aw S--- (female version)")

Also, the one thats just like "Jit jit jit jit jit"
(I know a lot are like that, but there's one in particular.)

there's a simlar one thats like "umbumpumbumpba, umbumpumbumpba".
who is doing this stuff? its like minimal bumpin' booty!!

thanks for the tip on Peaches....
peace,
DJG

* http://www.bombdiggity.com/ * Free e-mail and special offers: