Maybe because it's late (or early), but I was listening to Radiohead's
"Everything In Its Right Place" off of Kid A and it reminds me of Detroit
Escalator's "Gratiot."

Yeah i agree, there are a few tracks off this cd that i've heard on the radio
that sound a bit like DEC. just makes you wonder tho, if radiohead weren't as
popular as they are, whether this cd would have gotten as much airplay as it
has? especially in australia where they tend not to play stuff which strays
from mainstream.

nath