hi nathan & 313ers,

i'm a big fan of moods & grooves & tejada so here's some answers:

mg010 is by john tejada and arian leviste, and i think it's new work, but
i'm not sure.  i really like this record, and have gotten great feedback in
the store about it.

mg006 - g flame & mr g - give n take - tracks: swing crewz II, g's d sound
dub, pulsez

mg007 - various - soul: often imitated, never duplicated - tracks: brian
harden - nubian shuffle, mike grant - late night, alton miller - first
light, brett dancer - delayed reaction

mg008 - da sampla (anthony "shake" shakir) - samplaholic - tracks: pop, the
rider, lamented

also check out tejada & leviste's "firefly" on palette

we have all available moods & grooves releases (all m&g except 5, kdj) so
check the record time site or call up here if you're interested in this
stuff.

ani
record time
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.recordtime.com
ph  810.775.1550
fax 810.775.5830
icq# 33610265
want to be on the record time mailing list?
send an email message from the address you want to subscribe with
"subscribe" in the subject