"People who were actually there" during what times exactly? Techno Rebels goes back at least as far as 1981 -- I wasn't there in Rik Davis' studio or hanging out with A Number of Names, but I *was* at the Music Institute. :)

-d
I "heard" there was going to be something else put together by some of the
people who were actually there during those times (names unknown at this
point). In a way it makes sense, who better to tell the story then someone
who was there?  Dan's book was great but it overlooked some of the key
players who weren't always in the spotlight.

They also mentioned audio and video from The Music Institute, more photos,
and interviews from those who don't normally talk.  It sounds pretty
historical, I'm looking forward to it whenever it comes out.