Sorry. Just realized it's actually "Groove On Down" by Dunn Pearson Jr.
"Mucho Chupar" is by David Axelrod, the next track on this great Soul of
Science comp. put together by Ian O'Brien & Kirk Degiorgio!

Interesting to read how Derrick May wore out the copy of George Duke's
"North Beach" that Kirk gave him back in the day...I can see why!