Generally The End in London is my regular clubbing haunt.
It has one of the best sound systems of any club going,
and hearing The Stand... it really cut through and blew
away most other tracks. It has such an energy level when
the volume is backing it up.
But if it puts you in mind of progressive uk stuff... well I
can see how you'd feel, association with things that you
don't like (through the simple bassline for example) can put
you off stuff that is otherwise classier.

Dan

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html

http://www.mp3.com/DanButler