More Trivia type questions:

Are Santonio Echols and Santonio (Kevin Saunderson) the same person?
I was wondering this, because I picked up a release from 92' with tracks by
DJ Tone and Santonio Echols. The label its on is called Vicous Music, and it
says it was recorded at KMS Studios.

Also, Any ideas where many Detroit producers derive their names from? Ie:
Santonio (Kevin Saunderson), Dr. Eich (Carl Craig) among others? Is it
Sci-Fi/ fashion etc.?

Kieradio at

--http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=dj_kier