--- Mxyzptlk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Okay, what can anyone tell me about "dave"? Someone sent me a tape
> some while back with tracks titled "tropic", "papaya", "skylight" and
> "exakt". It's pretty lush stuff which moves from something you'd
> place as 313 fodder but is old-style nice whatcha used to term IDM
> (not harsh or glitchy, though - and with a consistent deep kick
> drum) - maybe.
> Anyway, pray tell....releases, labels, cat#s, anything. Thanks.

Sounds like it could be Dave Krasserman. Dave has had a few releases,
some of which are on Raum music from Germany. Very lush deep house /
techhouse. The Raum record I have (Sightseeing I think it's called) has
DAVE written in big letters so I think that's where the tape is coming
from.

I know lots of other 313ers will have Dave Krasserman records - anyone?

-another Dave.