Dave about Dave:

> Sounds like it could be Dave Krasserman. Dave has had a few releases,
> some of which are on Raum music from Germany. Very lush deep house /
> techhouse. The Raum record I have (Sightseeing I think it's called) has
> DAVE written in big letters so I think that's where the tape is coming
> from.

He's also got a release called "Feeling" on Decore Records (dec 001),
similar in style to the Raum Musik one. On a related tip, check a fairly
recent release by Smoab - 'Red' on Personal Records out of Vienna (about
two months old, thanks to Jason Batory for the recommendation).
Especially the long side has a very addictive groove and a wonderful
piano line running through it.

Otto