Hi.  I've been trying to figure out what this song is for some time.  I have
two mixes that it's on, both I got off Napster.  The first is Marco Carola Live
at Karma, the track that begins 18:41 into the mix.  It is also on Marco
Bailey's "Connect Yourself" mix, 28:05 into it.  It's the song with three notes
(well, two notes actually...one played twice).  If anybody has these mixes and
knows what song this is, let me know privately.  Thanks!

-Tim

This e-mail message from the law firm of McCarter & English, LLP is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
contact the sender by reply e-mail (or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and