I heard this track I have to have last night
I read the label and it said "eric martin" and the track name I think was
"sump pump"

it had a real crazy analog noise in it that went show-wee-wo repeated a
couple of times and then went down an octave and then up two octave and
repeated.

I think I have the name and track right but I want to make sure because it's
hard to read the record label when it's spinning!

also I was wonder if anyone who andrea covington was interviewing on the
jeff mills record tw-001 preview the record calls the track glen21*
I thought it was gennis p-orridge but i remember a month or so a go we were
talking about this and I either missed the conclusion or deleted it on
accident

thanks
scotto
http://www.mp3.com/i_majin