-----Original Message-----
From: David Knapik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Does anyone here know a lot about the early 80s German New Wave (Neue
>Deutsche Welle) scene?
>
>I have a CD reissue of the first two Der Plan LPs and it credits the
>production on one of them (c. 1982) to Mike Ink.  Is this the same as the
>Kompakt-Profan-Burger/Ink-Studio1 artist

yes it is him !
this is on the lp Normalette Surprise  (Atatak wr007  1981)
it had something to do with equipment (the other Eric on the list,who
was gonna do the 313 shirts knows more about it,he once wrote
Der Plan and got the answer of them,i had the e-mail he fwded me
but deleted it ages ago)
der plans page:
http://www.atatak.com/

e,r