Mighty 313-spotters,

A huge task awaits you. I have some 7 tracks I'd really like to be ID'd.

First of all, there are two tracks laurent garnier played at the Weekend Of
Love of NO UFO's on the love parade 2000. A part of that set can be found on
www.stereoFM.com (there's only one garnier mix, can't miss it)

It's the second track in the mix, first track being Phuture's 'String Free', it
has a kind of new wave male vocal in it singing: "my force is in my soul,  my
force is in my heart, come to me, come to me, love me, don't leave me, leave me
alone", the track itself is a driving techhouse thing, vox reminds me of Jimi
Tenor or New Order.

And around 33 min into that mix there is another gem I don't know. Reminds me
of some of the softer stuff of Johannes Heil. A typical Garnier-as-a-dj-track.

Right, part 2. I have this tape from a radio show called Nightgroove, I believe
in Frankfurt in Germany. Laurent once again spinning the tracks. The first 6
tracks of that mix are pure magic, and I only know one of them... Here we go:

Track 1: electro-track, machine vox saying: "You've got no work, because of me.
I'm a machine, I never sleep. And now you pray all night and day. A funny way,
I'm human made"

Track 2: definitely Björk, but probably a remix, lyrics: "I'm a hunter, I bring
back the goods, I'm not stopping, Leaving it all behind", someone told me this
was a rare remix by Funkstörung? Label?

Track 3: typical track for Garnier to play, heavenly synth line, and a driving
loop coming in around half of the track going higher and higher, no vox here
:-((

Track 4 is ME's 'Ride' on Trax-records.

Track 5: WHAT IS THIS?!!!! Detroit-styled rhythms and drums, synth lines
equalling Jaguar, and then suddenly someone starts stabbing a synth/organ sound
in a Carl Craig way.

Track 6: purpose maker styled with an overwhelming synth kicking in

That's it, I'm waiting and hoping.

RD

Signup for FREE email and member home pages at http://www.turkey.com