----- Original Message -----
From: "stuffed bird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 3:30 AM
Subject: [313] track id's laurent garnier

> Mighty 313-spotters,
>
> A huge task awaits you. I have some 7 tracks I'd really like to be ID'd.
>
> First of all, there are two tracks laurent garnier played at the Weekend
Of Love of NO UFO's on the love parade 2000. A part of that set can be found
on www.stereoFM.com (there's only one garnier mix, can't miss it)

> It's the second track in the mix, first track being Phuture's 'String
Free', it has a kind of new wave male vocal in it singing: "my force is in
my soul,  my force is in my heart, come to me, come to me, love me, don't
leave me, leave me alone", the track itself is a driving techhouse thing,
vox reminds me of Jimi Tenor or New Order.

Thats "Force" by Technasia.... Bout 9 months old I think.. shouldnt bee too
tuff to get ahold of... I know recordtime roseville keeps a healthy stock of
it. We get a copy here and there at Ferndale. Cant miss it though... All
white sleeve with blue flowers on it.

The others, well.. cant help ya there.

derek.