That's what I meant when I stated that I don't think turntablism is
exhausted yet. The X-ecutioners did an album that had spoken word, songs,
freestyle jazzy things, everything on it. It was REALLY good. Of late that
scene has gone through a d&b phase - courtesy of DJ Craze - but there is
room for it to evolve. Those events pull huge crowds here (thanx to local
lad & DMC runner-up Dexter). I don't see any of them getting with MP3s any
time soon.

-