I think CDs could come in more as it allows people to play a greater range
of music and access to the latest sounds - it costs a lot to get an acetate
done, it's so easy to burn something. I thought of this today, so it could
be that, on that basis, it becomes "cool". If you can sell it to the public
that's ultimately the test, isn't it? At the end of the day the wider market
decides.