--- lo sens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> more important than how it is fed in. And Safety
> Scissors and Sutekh had awesome sounds spilling out.

I second this. They are awesome as live acts and I cannot recommend you
see them enough. Also keep in mind that I've seen many many acts live,
these were in the top 3 (think Paperclip People, Laurent, Voitek etc)

Safety Scissors seemed to always have these awesome off-kilter beats
spilling out, hi-hats and clicks and noises flying every which way and
yet it was so damn funky. Sutekh was right on for the darkness.

-Dave