Even though some of the most recent longlasting "conversations" might have
had some interesting information and point of views it seems that there
are now more than ever a number of annoying brats on this list who must
have the final word and who must _always_ be right. Right?

Did it ever occur to you that you people alone might be interested in this
nitpicking? So could you _please_ take this kind of "conversation"
to the private sector??? It isn't that much of a task to delete the line
313@hyperreal.org from email's To-field.

The style of this "conversation" is something like:

"Hey! Look at my new toy car!" "My car is bigger than yours!..." "Yeah,
but my dad's can beat your dad!" "Yeah, but my grandpa can beat your dad!"
"Oh yeah?! My grandpa has a cannon, he'll come and blow your grandpa's
head clean off!" "Ha! My grandpa has a sword and he'll come and stick it
through your grandpa's guts and he'll be soooooo dead!"

And so on and so on..........

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR