that's rediculous. If they stay in Windsor they'll
have to deal with tunnel traffic and customs every day
.If they stay at the Ponchatrain (spelling?) they'll
be with in spitting distance of everything or even at
the RenCen.

 Further the vibe that the DEMF is there to convey and
stay in Detroit.Book their rooms soon.

diana