is the Rotterdam Techno label based in Rotterdam???  They put out some of
that really REALLY hardcore stuff. I'm not a huge fan of hardcore, but some of the stuff that I have heard on their label (Mark V, Poogie Bear, Bam Bam)
isn't alright...I can listen to it for a half an hour, maybe...Oh, they are
all from Chicago too I guess.  Kinda like Tresors best artists are all from
Detroit...OK, time to stop rambling .

actually mark v and poogie bear are from LA. they're part of that cheezy hardhouse click that bit hardcore's dick cuz they only went to one oldskool rave. uhh nevermind

-v