"candid"....i guess this means we start another
thread of all our horror stories in Detroit and then
that'll turn into a thread about horror stories in
other major cities to which will probably turn into
another flame war that Tosh will take credit for and
carve one more point on his wall board.

  it should also be candidly noted that the Athenium
is one of THE most expesive places to stay downtown,
complete with bathrobes and minibar.But if Tosh is
paying, I guess we're all in.

  and for the note, I have lived in downtown detroit.
Woodbridge District reprezent.

just something for the cornflakes,
diana