The show starts of housey, then gets a little techy - there are some new
ones, and a few oldies, plus some stuff I found on a recent venture to
Montreal. (Boy is Montreal into the minimal thing; in a few stores they
just refer to it as "techno", there is no other type of techno for
them.)

Here's a link if you feel like listening
http://www.1Groove.com/show.php?s=equinox
Like usual the set will be there for 1 week.

Title - Artist (Label)
Imaginary Voices (Jay-J's Bumpin' Dub) - Julius Papp (Paper)
Things You Said - Sunday Brunch (Svek)
The Main Key (rmx) - Les Macons De La Musique (Brique)
Home Cookin Ep - Hakan Libdo (Loaded)
I'm Your Brother - Round One (Main Street)
Move Your Body - House Music Anthem - Marshall Jefferson (DJ
International)
Share My Life (Chez D Trent Vocal Dub) - Inner City (6x)
? - Moodymann (Peacefrog)
Lush - The Rurals (Peng)
Baghdad Cafe (Mood II Swing Rmx) - A:xus (Guidance)
Lost Soul EP - Modaji (Laws Of Motion)
My-life - Fonka Delix (Tonika)

Hour 2
Skiz - G-Man (i220)
Machine's Awakening - Drastic (Salo)
Nothing But Nothing - Kit Clayton (Seventh City)
Salmiak - Jackmate Vs Nik Reiff (Mosaic)
Tomorrow Goodbye (Gez Varley Mix) - Auch (Force Inc)
Holzwurm ep - Sikora (Klang)
Meaning ep - Jacek Sienkiewicz (Recognition)
Be Gene - M-Core (Ifach)
Menuditis - Publiq Space (Underwater)
Melons - The Amalgamation Of Soundz (Airtight)

Hour 3
Amazon (4 Hero Version) - Millenium To Millenium (UR)
White Label - ? (Formic)
No Summer EP - Mr. G (End)
? - Eal (Interzone)
Undetectable EP - Scan 7 (UR)
The Swarm - Remote (UR)
Work Dat - The Advent (Tortured)
Arise - Section 2 (Dark House)
Phylyps (rmx) - Maurizio (Basic Channel)
Toxin 12 Ep - The Vision (Hardwax)
Easy Over - Section 2 (Dark House)
Fantasie Madschen - Bodo Eisel (Playhouse)
Bok Choy - Ibex (Planet E)

Cheers,