Rough edits of what ROB wrote:

>...Terrence Parker's "Tribute" ep on Intangible...

>...the first track - i think it's "Love's Got Me High"...

>...a 12" called "2 Brothers and a DAT" on a label called  Jackin' Trax which
>includes a track called "Take a cab" which seems to be the same as the track
>Assault plays..

>does anyone know what the deal is here?

I noticed that too: the track on that EP is similar, if not the same as Love's
got me high. I suspected that the 2 brothers -record is canadian, had something
to do with Intangible / Parker. When that track became a sort of mini-anthem
few years ago, it seemed like there was almost dozen versions of it. Even Fresh
fruit re-released it with different remixes (with Sterac's slammin techno
mix!!!).

>which is the original? what's the sample? anyone got a spare of the "2
>Brothers..."?

Geesh, I can't remember which one came first, the Intangible or the Jackin trax
one... It was around
-95/96. I'll guess the Intangible was first. Don't know the sample, but it
propably originates from some sleeez-soul/R'n'B-act from the 90's.

Proffit