Something I discovered a minute ago that I figured I'd pass along. Kevin
Saunderson will aparently be spinning on Groovetech UK on Sat the 10th. There
is no time listed but check the web site and make sure you look at the
shcedule. DJ Bone was supposed to do a set on monday but it looks like there is
some sort of transit strike that prevented it. Seems like groovetech UK is
doing a good job archiving recent sets so check back if you miss it.
Here's the link:

http://www.groovetech.com/main.html

daveNYC

both thursday tea time sets with the orb are worth a listen.