His set on Groovetech Radio London this Saturday is scheduled to begin at 6pm
in the UK which is 1pm EST/10am PST. The best link to use is:
http://www.groovetech.com/broadcast/london

If you want to subscribe to email updates of our broadcast schedule, send a
blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you'll get a weekly email (from me) with
our upcoming line-up for the week.

Respect,
Alex
Groovetech